Logan: A Fine Example of Cuteness

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Whoa, Water is wet.

So, today I had my first tubby bath ever.

I'm not sure I like this

At first, I had to get used to being all wet again. But after a little while, I didn't mind it so much.

I'm naked!
(The black bar is to prevent any guys seeing this from getting jealous.)


I think I'm going to like tubby time.
Rub a-dub dub

Mommy did a great job washing me so I smell good. (Of course, Daddy didn't shower until the evening so he was a little stinky.)
Squeaky clean, (seriously, I squeak)

Then Mommy dried me up so I wouldn't be cold.
Drying up

All clean and ready for boobies!
This is actually a photo of me before the bath, but Daddy couldn't get a good shot of me after the bath, and was too lazy to try to get a good one, so anyway, you get the point

Labels: