Logan: A Fine Example of Cuteness

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Easy like Sunday morning

For me, what day of the week it is really a moot point. In fact, I actually have no idea what days even are. And I don't mean the names of the days, I mean that my little brain has no concept of what a day is. Remember, all I know is eat, sleep, poop, repeat.

But, I'm told, I can relax in bed and snuggle as if were actually the weekend (whatever that means). I guess that's because I get Mommy and Daddy up so much earlier than they need to get up that there is no need to rush. Ha! Daddy must love it. (I think that's something called sarcasm.)

Damn, I'm cute.

Here's me and Daddy just hanging out in bed, watching Sportscenter.

Barry Bonds is a cheater.

I think Daddy was telling me about something called "days" and I was enthralled.


Here's a picture of me later, just for fun, since it's so cute, like me.
goo ga ga goo shrart!

Bye bye for now!

Labels: