Logan: A Fine Example of Cuteness

Sunday, January 14, 2007

New baby, new couch

So, Mommy ordered a new couch last fall, but it didn't come until after I was born. I'm not sure what she was thinking, since babies like me like to make messes a lot. Over the next few years, I can't even tell you what kind of things I'm going to do to this couch.

Here's me just hanging out on the couch.
This couch generates 100Megwatts of static electricity

I tried to teach Mommy a lesson about getting new furniture with a little one in the house. When she was changing me on the red ottoman, I waited to poop until she had my diaper off. She got my old diaper off and was cleaning my bottom when all of a sudden: Whoosh! Blast Off! I got her good! She sure learned her lesson. I don't have any pictures of it which is really too bad, because this was a work of art.
This was many lessons in all at one, since I was able to get the ottoman a little, Mommy's leg, and the new carpet!

Here's a picture of me from Friday before lunch
Feed me Seymour

Labels: