Logan: A Fine Example of Cuteness

Friday, March 2, 2007

Playing on Monkey Island

You saw in my last post that I can roll over now. I've been spending a lot of time on Monkey Island. Mommy got one for Jake to play on.

Here's Jake and me having a pluggy fest.
I'm the cuter one.

Oh, by the way, the playmat is called Monkey Island because lots of monkey's live on it.
He's telling me to pee pee on Mommy next time she changes my diaper.


Sometimes I don't enjoy tummy time on Monkey Island
Push ups are hard on my little arms

Seriously...
And my little pecs

But most of the time I like playing on Monkey Island
I like Monkey Island.

I like the elephant a lot. He wiggles.

I even like tummy time on Monkey Island.

Sometimes, I even cry because I want to play on Monkey Island, but Mommy puts me in the bouncing seat.
I'm bored in the bouncing seat.

Then Mommy said she'd put me on Monkey Island!
Hooray! Monkey Island time soon.


Bye bye, I love you!

Labels: