Logan: A Fine Example of Cuteness

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Semi-annual report

Hey there,
When I was recently just chilling out, I reflected on my first six months or so around this place.
Word up.

And now that I've been around for more than half a year, I figured I'd give you my take of things. I was a little guy once.
Little guy

Here's me in the same chair blue bouncy seat.
Same seat, seriously.

When I was born, it was cold, now it's hot. What's that all about? I need to get down into my diapers just to cool off.
Airing out my butt.

I learned that things don't always taste good, but, for some reason, I always want to put them in my mouth,
Mmmmmm

but I guess some things I'm supposed to put in my mouth.
My gums feel kinda tender

Now I know what it means when Mommy says Grammy is coming over.
Oh no!

I figured out that sometimes I get put into baby jail,
Swing lo, sweet chariot...

and that grass really isn't all that bad,
Take me down to the paradise city...

And sometimes, you just need a nap, no matter what you think you should be doing instead.
Zzzzzzzzz

Bye bye for now, I love you!

Labels: