Logan: A Fine Example of Cuteness

Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm back!

Yo!

How's it hanging?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I got a brain transplant. Now I have the brains of a chimp, and I'm smarter because of it, because everyone knows that chimps are as smart as a 2 year old, and that's about 16 months older than I am right now.

Now I have to wear this helmet so my head can heal correctly.
Helmet

Just kidding (about the helmet, not the brain transplant), my real helmet is much harder, so my brains don't fall out.
MegaMan!

The surgery made me pretty tired, so I slept a lot.

zzz

zzzzz

zzzzzzz

I even fell asleep playing Wii.
I was playing Tiger Woods Golf.

I fell asleep on the boppy too.
I wanted to just climb over it, but I got tired.

All in all though, the new monkey brains is doing wonders for me.

I can play piano now.
Mozart? Pbbbbbtt!

I swing now too!
Weee!

And I'm awesome at soccer now.
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll!


Bye bye for now, I love you!

Labels: