Logan: A Fine Example of Cuteness

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I have teeth!

Well, actually, it's just a tooth, but it looks like a monkey tooth. I wonder if it has anything to do with the transplant. In two weeks, my monkey cranium (yeah, that's a big word for a little guy, that I know since I got the monkey brains) will be firm enough to support swinging through trees, flinging poo and all that stuff.

I already figured out how to stand up. I guess this is how monkeys stand up, but I'm not sure.
I will fling poo moments after this photo is taken...not really.

One thing with these new brains is that I'm much more observant. I noticed that daddy has been working a lot this week. When he gets home he's tired and sleepy, like me sometimes.
We both work so hard for the money, so you better treat us right!

Daddy doesn't like the islanders!  That tee shirt was free at an islanders game so he wear it sometimes.

I still call him "Momma" though, just to keep him wondering if I really know if he's my people. (I do know he is.)

One thing about the monkey brains is that I can fit in with monkeys, of course. Look at me whoopin' up this monkey.
I win monkey!

Still winning.

And I can climb around like a monkey!
I climbed here by myself.


Bye bye for now, I love you!

Labels: , ,